Introducing our comprehensive online course on Phase I ASTM E1527-21 Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) – a pivotal training designed for environmental professionals, real estate developers, consultants, and anyone involved in the due diligence of property transactions. This course delivers a detailed exploration of the standards and practices outlined in the ASTM E1527-21, the latest update of the Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments.
Our online Phase I ASTM E1527-21 ESA course provides a thorough examination of the processes involved in conducting a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment. Participants will learn the critical components required to assess potential contaminations and environmental risks associated with a property.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand the Scope of ASTM E1527-21: Dive into the key changes and implications of the updated standard, ensuring that you’re up-to-date with current industry practices.
- Identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs): Learn how to identify, describe, and document RECs, as well as other concerns such as controlled recognized environmental conditions (CRECs) and historical recognized environmental conditions (HRECs).
- Review Regulatory Records: Gain expertise in evaluating relevant regulatory databases, historical records, and prior reports to identify potential sources of contamination.
- Conduct Site Inspections: Develop skills in effectively planning and executing site inspections to gather comprehensive evidence for assessments.
- Interview Key Stakeholders: Understand the importance of interviews with property owners, occupants, and local government officials to complete a Phase I ESA.
- Report Writing: Master the components of a professional Phase I ESA report that complies with legal standards and effectively communicates findings to clients and stakeholders.
- Self-Paced Learning: Access the material at your convenience, allowing you to progress through the modules at a pace that suits your schedule.
- Interactive Content: Engage with dynamic multimedia content, including video lectures, interactive scenarios, and real-world case studies that bring the principles of ASTM E1527-21 to life.
- Expert Instruction: Learn from seasoned professionals with extensive experience in conducting Phase I ESAs, providing valuable insights and practical tips.
- Assessment and Certification: Validate your expertise with assessments throughout the course, culminating in a certification upon successful completion that recognizes your understanding of the ASTM E1527-21 standard.
Who Should Enroll:
This course is essential for professionals who wish to conduct or review Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, including but not limited to environmental consultants, property developers, lawyers, environmental engineers, and anyone involved in environmental due diligence processes.
Upon completing this course, you’ll be equipped with the necessary knowledge to conduct Phase I Environmental Site Assessments that meet ASTM E1527-21 standards, an indispensable skill set for professionals committed to thorough environmental due diligence and risk assessment.
Enroll now in our Phase I ASTM E1527-21 Environmental Assessment online class and take the next step towards excellence in environmental evaluation and property analysis.
Students that successfully complete the assignments and pass the final exam will be awarded a certificate of training for their records.
The class is expected to take about 12 hours in total study and activity time. It is recommended that this be done over several weeks to allow for student and instructor interactions. The enrolment will remain open to the student for 120 days after purchase.