2019 has been an exciting year in wetland definitions and regulations. However, there have been a number of other important advances in wetland science that you need to know.
Join us on January 23, 2020 at 1 PM Eastern (Please note that the Nov 15 email had an incorrect date.) for an informative two -hour webinar on the latest status of wetland regulation and the new and emerging trends that are critical to your business.
Some of the topics we will be discussing are:
- The NEW Early Release of the USACOE Nationwide Permits (1st Quarter 2020)
- The December 23, 2019 Final Waters of the US Regulatory update
- The proposed 2020 Waters of the US definition change
- How the USFWS is updating the National Wetlands Inventory Maps and some fascinating trends on mapping trends
- The all new USACOE public Geospatial Portal
- The latest updates on the 2018 (2020?) National Wetland Plant List
- Plus a whole bunch of wetland related USACOE and US EPA publications including:
- Mississippi River Hydrodynamic and Delta Management Study: Delta Management Modelin
- Influence of Wetland Indicator Status Ratings on the Extent of Hydrophytic Vegetation during Wetland Delineations
- Forest Cover Index for Tree Cover Detection Using Landsat-7 Multispectral Imagery
- Water Balance Model User’s Guide
- Marsh Assessment and Restoration Implementation at Three Salt Marshes in Response to Relative Sea Level Rise: A Report from Webinars and Supplemental Findings
- Tools for Predicting Wildlife Species Distribution Response to Ecological Shifts
- Developing Best Management Practices for Coastal Engineering Projects that Benefit Atlantic Coast Shoreline-dependent Species
- Tribal Nonpoint Source Programs
- Economic Analysis for the Proposed Clean Water Act Section 401 Rulemaking
- Resource and Programmatic Assessment for the Proposed Revised Definition of “Waters of the United States”
Join the Swamp School for its Annual Wetland Status and Trends Webinar and be ready for a very busy and productive 2020.
A certificate of continuing education hours (2 PDHs) will be issued for each paid participant in the webinar.
Seating is Limited.Hurry and sign up today. We are expecting a very large group for this session. Due to the technological challenges of a large webinar group, we have a limited number of seats available. So, we want to make sure that you do not miss this by reserving your seat early.
We will be making a recording of this webinar. If you cannot make the date, you can still signup and receive the rebroadcast instructions. The rebroadcast will be available for two weeks following the live webinar date.
Please be sure to provide the student name and email for each student when you register. Only one certificate of training can be provided per paid student seat. Group rates are available. Please contact our office for these rates.
We will be sending you access information via email. Please be sure that your email system will allow SwampSchool.org to send you emails. If your email system blocks or filters our emails we will not be able to send you information about this class.
The webinar, recording and handout material are copyright protected. Each viewer and participant of the webinar must purchase an individual webinar seat. This includes group viewings of the webinar or recording. Group discounts are available if your company or organization wishes to view the webinar as a group. Please contact our office for more information about these group discounts.